When On the Air...
The Outdoor Line Radio Show
Show hosts Tom Nelson and Rob Endsley provide weekly outdoor content and humor to over 100,000 listeners every month on The Outdoor Line radio show on 710 ESPN Seattle. The show is live each and every Saturday from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. and provides up-to-date fishing and hunting news, reports, reviews, call-ins and everything else a sportsman needs to stay current in Washington's ever-changing outdoor world. The show is uncut and only slightly filtered and when these three rather large opinionated men get in the same studio on Saturday morning, well, you just never know what might happen.
With the #1 rating in its time slot and that much humanity in the same studio The Outdoor Line is truly… the largest outdoor radio show in the west!
Why advertise on The Outdoor Line radio show?
- The Outdoor Line provides relevant outdoor content each and every Saturday to the more than one million sportsmen in Washington state.
- The Outdoor Line holds the #1 rating in its Saturday morning time slot with more than 100,000 listeners tuning in per month. (Arbitron PPM, October 2009)
- Radio advertising can be adjusted quickly to promote upcoming sales, events, or the introduction of new products to the marketplace.
- Radio has the ability to connect with people emotionally, creating a better sense of trust, honesty, and reliability.
- The Outdoor Line is people talking to people. It's live, it's real time, and it's interactive!
- Radio is the second most used media in the United States
When Nelson and Endsley aren't on the air you can find them lingering on www.theoutdoorline.com along with thousands of other sportsman. The site features show podcasts, blogs, forums, fishing reports, a free video upload page, and much more. The OutdoorLine.com boasts over 20,000 unique visitors per month and the popular Outdoor Line video page has recieved well over one million views.
TheOutdoorLine.com is one of the few websites that provides such a diverse and powerful array of media content. Few websites provide the ability to listen to podcasts, interact with other sportsman in discussion forums, learn from online videos, and cruise hundreds of fishing and hunting blogs all in one place.
E-mail Rob Endsley to learn how you can market your outdoor product or business on TheOutdoorLine.com now!
The Outdoor Line
PO Box 0266 Marysville, WA 98270