This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY January 20th 6-9am!!
- Welcome to Show Season! The Seattle Boat Show drops anchor this Friday!
- George Harris of the Seattle Boat Show and what you need to know before you go!
- WDFW Not Under Command: Yesterday's WDFW Commission meeting and what we know now….
- Eric Olsen of The Valley Outdoors with Eric Olson Radio show on World Record Walleye potential in the CR and E-Tec G2.
- Matt Bley of Cannon Downriggers with show specials 2018 at the SBS and WSSS
- Ryan Lampers on the Train to hunt podcast and Sportco hunting seminar March 31
- Travis Price of Prices Guide Service Umpqua River OR
- The Everett Clinic TEC Line: Bait techs for Blackmouth!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 09:04 AM
Welcome aboard HMA10! Great story Thanks for the post and I'll bet you've see a few fish and amazing ...
Post by House » Wed Jan 17, 2018 05:42 PM
We've been getting hammered by requests to make our podcasts available to download on iTunes and we've ...
Post by pcorazao » Wed Jan 17, 2018 03:21 PM
Nelly, The outdoor line has been added to TuneIn.com https://tunein.com/radio/The-Outdoor-Line-p464748/ Now ...
Post by SCHANKER » Sun Jan 14, 2018 06:22 PM
Nelly! Really!! what do we have to do to get the ball in our court for once! The years we went to the ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.