Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with well over two thousand days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by forty leading industry professionals as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
"Well, we kept him off of the water until he was five weeks old" says Tom's mother Marie. "Dad was a dentist in Marysville and he set his practice up so he only had to be in the office two days a week in the summer. The rest of the time our family was up on the Skagit River, salmon fishing!" Indeed, Tom grew up thinking that everybody in the world fished hogline style for huge king salmon!
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY August 11th 6-9am!!!
- August: Hot on the land and even hotter on the water!
- Madden Tobeck Western Washington’s bassing’s Young Gun on local lakes, tech & tackle!
- Robbo's checks in from his self-imposed exile in Craig, Alaska.
- Lance Fisher on Buoy 10 Strategies on a very different year…
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Roundup & Gig Harbor Salmon Derby Update!
- John Keizer delivers the Westport update!
- The TECH Line: Coho and chinook combo trolling
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!
Okay....so, here is the painful fact. The local fishermen (and women) here knew that considering what we witnessed this past year out on the water in our area, that it was only a matter of time and we'd ...