Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with thousands of days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by Salmon and Steelhead Journal as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. When he's not fishing you can find Rob chasing big game in the mountains of the west every fall. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
"Well, we kept him off of the water until he was five weeks old" says Tom's mother Marie. "Dad was a dentist in Marysville and he set his practice up so he only had to be in the office two days a week in the summer. The rest of the time our family was up on the Skagit River, salmon fishing!" Indeed, Tom grew up thinking that everybody in the world fished hogline style for huge king salmon!
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY October 13th 6-9am!!
- Welcome to Opening Day of hunting season! Nelly & Robbo wish you a safe & successful season!
- Bass fishing icon Mike Iconelli of Nat Geo WILD’s new TV series, Fish My City!
- ADF&G Fisheries Director Charles Swanton steps in to detail the Pacific Salmon Treaty and the new direction of coastwide salmon management
- Don't miss JASON BROOKS opening day Regional Roundup!
- Dave Greybill The Fishin’ Magician’s fall Central Washington's Forecast and his latest Theoutdoorline.com blog
- Don't miss ROBBO'S Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Tom Ryle of pnwbowhunting.com takes us Beyond blacktail basics!
- The TECH Line: Differences: Floats for jigs & bait
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!
Okay....so, here is the painful fact. The local fishermen (and women) here knew that considering what we witnessed this past year out on the water in our area, that it was only a matter of time and we'd ...