This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY April 21st 6-9am!!!
- For all intents and purposes, last Saturday was January 114th and now… IT'S SPRING!
- Congresswoman Jaime Herrera Beutler on her bill: H.R. 2083: Endangered Salmon & Fisheries Predation Prevention Act!
- T-minus one week ‘till the lake opener! YOU READY? Jason Brooks has your punchlist!
- Joey Pyburn: Shed hunting, Sauk Steel & fishing frozen baits for lings….
- Joseph List of Fishbaranof.com Spring SEAK bear hunt & summer angling
- Steve Joyce runs down the Reds Rendezvous Agenda & Yakima River report
- The TEC Line: Spring Skagit Steel!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by ericl » Sat Apr 14, 2018 01:51 PM
Starting with the ball: Ball False Flasher/Kone Zone 5-8ft behind the cable on heavy mono Silver Horde ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 07:59 AM
Yo Bow! On my boat you'll see a simple tie rod that attaches the kicker to my mains. While trolling, ...
Post by ericl » Fri Apr 13, 2018 05:50 PM
Check out THT (The Hull Truth) www.thehulltruth.com for many opinions on this subject. Gil Travis on ...
Post by ericl » Fri Apr 13, 2018 05:39 PM
What type of sounder do you have? It would need to be a CHIRP sounder to use all the xducers discussed ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.