Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with thousands of days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by Salmon and Steelhead Journal as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. When he's not fishing you can find Rob chasing big game in the mountains of the west every fall. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
Tom "Nelly" Nelson has spent over a half-century on the waters, uplands and mountain ranges of his beloved home, the vast Pacific Northwest. For the past decade and a half, Nelly has been the voice of Seattle Saturday morning outdoor radio where his lifetime of hunting & fishing experience and his communication skills have been put to the test. In 2019, Salmon & Steelhead Journal named Nelly as one of "The 25 Most Influential Anglers In The West". From his childhood on the rivers and bays of Puget Sound to the salmon, herring and charter fishing fleets of Alaska, Tom has taken full advantage of all that the challenging outdoor classroom has to offer.
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY October 9th 2021 6-8am!
- Robbo and Joey are back in studio and Nelly is amazed that they remembered the address!
- The fall transition from salt to rivers, marshes, uplands and hills….
- Dave Dietrich of Adventure Angling with fall fly angling opportunities!
- Rick Graybill of Hooked on Toys with the central Washington autumn angling action!
- The editor of Western Hunter Magazine Chris Dunham with fall deer details
- Don't miss Robbo’s Northwest Outdoor Report presented by Half Lion Brewing Company
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
I currently have an Airmar B75M thru hull transducer that I have not really been happy with. The transducer is connected to a Simrad NSS12 Evo2. Almost all of my fishing is for salmon in Puget Sound (mostly ...
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!