Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with well over two thousand days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by forty leading industry professionals as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
"Well, we kept him off of the water until he was five weeks old" says Tom's mother Marie. "Dad was a dentist in Marysville and he set his practice up so he only had to be in the office two days a week in the summer. The rest of the time our family was up on the Skagit River, salmon fishing!" Indeed, Tom grew up thinking that everybody in the world fished hogline style for huge king salmon!
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY September 22 6-9am!!!
- Please join Nelly and Joe Pyburn as they welcome Robbo back in the studio (That is if he remembers where the studio is...)
- The last weekend of summer and Everett Coho Derby Weekend!
- THE RETURN OF ROBBO! HE'S BACK AND WRITING THE Northwest Outdoor Report Again!
- Dan Thompson Wyoming Large Carnivore Biologist: How not to become a carcass yourself!
- Mark Boardman Vortex Optics: Readying for Rifle season Sighting in & scope issues
- Austin Moser on Hanford Reach Chinook!
- Tim Deaver of Bob’s Sporting Goods in Longview on muzzle loader elk, deer, Columbia trip sturgeon and youth hunts!
- Josiah Darr of jdarrguidedfishing.com Tillamook Bay kings on the way!
- The TECH Line: Coho know-how; Throw the chinook "book" out the window!
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!
Okay....so, here is the painful fact. The local fishermen (and women) here knew that considering what we witnessed this past year out on the water in our area, that it was only a matter of time and we'd ...