This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY October 21th 6-9am!!
- It's definitely October and we have your "Atmospheric River" opportunitiy updates right here!
- Phil Pirone, the "father" of Pro Cure with Fall chinook egg cure & techniques
- Todd "Riverdog" Daniels with Snohomish coho know-how
- Ryan Lampers on his Montana elk and bear encounter
- Anil Siravastiva fills us in on the plentiful and aggressive South Sound cutties
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Roundup!
- Tom Ryles of PNWBowhunting.com 'cause it's Blacktail primetime!
- Don't miss Robbo's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Blackmouth 101!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:20 AM
Hey H! Sorry for taking so long to get to your question but the ducks, bucks and pheasants have been ...
Post by Jeff Nance » Sat Oct 21, 2017 05:31 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended last night and everyone who helped making this ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 01:39 PM
Although would-be north Sound pheasant hunters have taken a bit of a hit with the closure of the Headquarters ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 01:25 PM
Hey 'Bow, If you're hunting with others, the combo GPS/FRS Radio Rhino is extremely difficult to beat. Not ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.