This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY February 28 6-9 AM!!!
- Wrappin' up February with Chef Patrick of Bait2plate.com in house
- Eric Linde has a solid spring chinook report and is on his way up to the Outdoor Emporium Springer Seminar today at 0900!
- Jerry Thomas has done the angling impossible: A three-peat on the Oly Pen Salmon Derby! Tune in for the lowdown!
- Peter Flohr of Hooked on Toys checks in with the Lake Chelan kokanee report
- Daiwa Tech Line: Low land lakes: Afoot and afloat!
- Larry Carpenter in the Weldcraft Wheelhouse with salmon forecast news and the Master Marine spring open house next Saturday!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week and meet Robbo & Nelly at Jet Chevrolet from 11-2 today!!!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by upriver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 01:23 PM
"Upriver" here. I have lived in Concrete or "upriver" on the Skagit since I was 5. I have spent many ...
Post by Chef Patrick » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 AM
I think the title pretty much says it all. I brought a few of these into the studio for the guys last ...
Post by salmonhunter1 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 09:19 PM
Post by salmonhunter1 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 07:08 PM
Yep I'm almost ready. Treaking is almost done then I need a little warmer weather to get the buffing ...