This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY February 17th 6-9am!!
- Robbo and Nelly are back from the Friday Harbor Salmon classic where a wedding broke out in the middle of a salmon derby!!!?!?
- Next stop on the Northwest Salmon Derby trail: Kathy Watrous details the Olympic Peninsula Salmon Derby!
- Eric Linde is presenting at the Columbia River Springer Seminar 3/3/18 at Outdoor Emporium!
- We're joined by Brandon Palaniuk BASS angler of the year who is also appearing today at Nixon’s Marine Bass Seminar!
- Backcountry hunting guru Steve Speck on EXO Mountain Gear's Death Hike 2018!
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Round-up!
- The Everett Clinic TEC Line: Wild winter steelhead ways
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by ekatnjk01 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 01:31 PM
Thanks for the info
Post by Lourdes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 AM
Hey, Its cleared up a lot, catching again, stick to the sides and north of the weather station top10bettingsites.org. ...
Post by Nelly » Mon Feb 19, 2018 06:01 AM
March first is the MA6 opener and all your regulations are available at WDFW.wa.gov I’m looking forward ...
Post by Nelly » Mon Feb 05, 2018 09:13 AM
Thanks to all that attended who made the Seattle Boat Show the wonderful success it was! Thanks also ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.