This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY December 16th 6-9am!!
- Check out our mid-December mix of outdoor opportunties...Sometimes ya just gotta get outta da house!
- The guys are declaring this show as Sportsman’s gift central…WE GOT YOU!
- Robbo is still trying to fix Nelly and Bruce McGlenn of Human Nature Hunting School is stepping up to the plate!
- Austin Moser Roosevelt Rainbows, Kokanee and Seattle Boat Show Seminar preview!
- Brandon Wedam B&RTackle.com Soft bead & Holey worm steelheading!
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Roundup!
- Todd Daniels Skykomish Steelhead now on tap!
- Pat Patillo of the Puget Sound Sport Fishery Advisory Group on the Chinook RMP
- Daiwa Tech Line: The gift that keeps on giving? Give someone the CRABS for Christmas
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Sat Dec 16, 2017 07:16 PM
Thanks MATT and WELCOME ABOARD!
Post by Nelly » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:38 AM
Love it when Radio intel and a plan comes together !
Post by Nelly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 PM
Sorry dude, I bitch-slapped em off the board
Post by QuotaCatcher » Sun Dec 03, 2017 09:04 PM
Holy smokes, thanks for all your time Nelly, I think I'm sold!
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.