This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY March 25th 2017 6-9am!!
- IT"S THE FIRST SHOW OF SPRING! Now, quick, someone tell the weatherman and let's get OUTDOORS!
- The San Juan Islands spring opener is today and chinook ACE Derek Floyd gives us a plan of attack!
- Ashley Nicole Lewis tells us about some Olympic Peninsula March "Madness"
- Turkey ACE Travis Smith of Zink Calls checks in with his spring gobbler grand designs and his April first seminar subjects!
- Brad Wagner killin' kokanee on Chelan and LAke Roosevelt...
- High water doesn't scare Derek Anderson! Let's talk Cowlitz chinook and springers!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Kokanee fundamentals!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 05:09 PM
Nice work P! Is Sammamish clearing up any? I'll bet that we're a couple sunny days away from the temps ...
Post by Nelly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 01:40 PM
Hey Dan, I hear you. With the Columbia on "high water hold" right now, we are very fortunate to have ...
Post by Nelly » Mon Mar 27, 2017 06:28 AM
Rules? What rules? Seriously, I hope WDFW and the legislature can come to some compromises down th ...
Post by Nelly » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 AM
To your question of a recreational season in Hoods Canal? With those numbers coming back it's difficult ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.