This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY September 23rd 6-9am!!
- The first show of fall! Join us as we open the door to a whole new season!
- Mario Friendy of Zink Calls and Waterfowl University next Saturday at Sportco in Fife!
- Brad Hole is working his coho mojo from the kayak!
- Ashley Nicole Lewis actually has water AND SALMON in her OP Rivers...
- Brian Barney of Eastman’s Elevated Podcast DIY Montana & Idaho trophy elk and deer operations!
- Mark Spada is launching the Bob Heirman Derby and Snoho coho report!
- Don't miss Robbo's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Salty Silver Strategies!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 09:20 AM
Hey Gang, I'm getting a bunch of questions about booking this trip. Hit firstname.lastname@example.org and ...
Post by Nelly » Thu Sep 21, 2017 07:15 PM
Whassup 'Shirt and welcome aboard! I kinda love the Purple Haze hoochie with a purple Ace-Hi fly insert ...
Post by Dawgfan54 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 07:03 AM
Thanks Nelly, as always prompt and informative I really do appreciate you taking the time to sit down ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 08:42 AM
I hear you and have never been a fan of pedestal mounted downriggers which is often the case with track-mounting ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.