Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with thousands of days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by Salmon and Steelhead Journal as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. When he's not fishing you can find Rob chasing big game in the mountains of the west every fall. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
Tom "Nelly" Nelson has spent over a half-century on the waters, uplands and mountain ranges of his beloved home, the vast Pacific Northwest. For the past decade and a half, Nelly has been the voice of Seattle Saturday morning outdoor radio where his lifetime of hunting & fishing experience and his communication skills have been put to the test. In 2019, Salmon & Steelhead Journal named Nelly as one of "The 25 Most Influential Anglers In The West". From his childhood on the rivers and bays of Puget Sound to the salmon, herring and charter fishing fleets of Alaska, Tom has taken full advantage of all that the challenging outdoor classroom has to offer.
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY August 8th 6-8am!!
- August brings a whole new slate of fishing AND hunting ops! Joey and Nelly are joined by Bruce Larson of Renaissance Marine and Mark Boardman of Vortex Optics!
- Seahawk Pro-Bowler and Cougar legend Robbie Tobeck is crabby because he had to spend the last couple days on the boat with Nelly...
- Skills from those that build: Bruce Larson/ Seamanship Mark Boardman Optics from the inside the glass
- The Duckworth/Weldcraft Wheelhouse featuring NW angling legend Buzz Ramsey Buoy 10 101! The basics of this iconic destination fishery!
- The BeauMac TECH Line: Admiralty Inlet and Seattle/Bremerton chinook opener!
- Don't miss Truck Vault's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
I currently have an Airmar B75M thru hull transducer that I have not really been happy with. The transducer is connected to a Simrad NSS12 Evo2. Almost all of my fishing is for salmon in Puget Sound (mostly ...
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!