This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY April 29th 2017 6-9am!!
- Back in the STUDIO to put a wrap on April and get READY FOR MAY!
- We're talking lingcod, halibut, shrimp and we've got the best from both sides of the border!
- Trevor Zboyovsky of Victoria British Columbia's No Bananas Charters on Straits Halibut!
- Phil Pirone the ProCure Patriarch, checks in with the best scents for spring!
- Rachel VandeVoort of Kimber Arms and the Backcountry Hunters of America tells us why the Federal divestment of public lands ain't a great thing...oh and RIFLES!!!
- Chad Deschamps of Chad’s fishing adventures: Trout tech from Revelstoke BC
- The LEGEND! Jimmy Aagergaard of Catchmore Charters! Lingcod opener on May first in Puget Sound and the San Juans!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Opening Day Trout Tech!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Hewescraft220 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 05:48 PM
I recently bought a new 2016 Hewescraft Ocean Pro HT/ET and I powered it with the new Yamaha F200xb. ...
Post by Hewescraft220 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 03:54 PM
Look at this piece of local news recently.. http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/news/ ... -neah-bay/ The ...
Post by Nelly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 PM
I agree, Mutiny Bay will be busy but, the less time you spend running to a spot, the more time you're ...
Post by chromer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 08:06 PM
I also think the Halibut/Shrimp overlap is a horrible idea. With a paltry number of days for both, it ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.