Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with thousands of days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by Salmon and Steelhead Journal as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. When he's not fishing you can find Rob chasing big game in the mountains of the west every fall. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
Tom "Nelly" Nelson has spent over a half-century on the waters, uplands and mountain ranges of his beloved home, the vast Pacific Northwest. For the past decade and a half, Nelly has been the voice of Seattle Saturday morning outdoor radio where his lifetime of hunting & fishing experience and his communication skills have been put to the test. From his childhood on the rivers and bays of Puget Sound to the salmon, herring and charter fishing fleets of Alaska, Tom has taken full advantage of all that the challenging outdoor classroom has to offer.
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY November 9th 6-8am!!
- Joey Pyburn joins Nelly in studio 'cause.... ROBBO IS HUNTING! However, he's calling in from Montana so stay tuned!
- Nelly and Joey go through the fishing regulations with a fine tooth opportunity comb!
- Doug St. Denis of Ridge to River Outfitters on his seminar today at Forest Park
- Rob Wingard is a WDFW Private lands biologist and details some private property hunting opportunity for you!
- Northwest Fishing legend Buzz Ramsay: Black Friday local trout action and early steelhead tech!
- The BeauMac TECH Line: EARLY STEELHEAD KNOW HOW!
- Don't miss Truck Vault's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
I currently have an Airmar B75M thru hull transducer that I have not really been happy with. The transducer is connected to a Simrad NSS12 Evo2. Almost all of my fishing is for salmon in Puget Sound (mostly ...
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!