This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY August 5th 6-9am!!
- August opportunities are in the windshield! We've got the lineup right here!
- Mark Yuasa joins John Martinis and Nelly in studio
- Robbo live from Craig, Alaska in his summertime exile in salmonland!
- Lance Fisher of the Northwest Outdoor Show says Buoy 10 off to a solid start!
- Terry Weist of today's South Sound PSA Derby
- Chef Patrick Fagan with cooking your summertime catch!
- Elliott Bay Opener: Where, when and how!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Let's unlock the jaws of the MA 10 chinook!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by SlumRunner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 06:38 PM
Just talked with Cannon, they are going to send me new low profile swivel mount for free and pay for ...
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:40 AM
Random question here I need settled but are all humpies wild or is there a fin clip program on these ...
Post by Nelly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 09:31 AM
Great stuff Bow! The Edmonds area, specifically Pt. Wells or the "Oil Docks" down to Richmond Beach ...
Post by Nelly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 08:07 PM
Birch Bay offers some of the best crabbing in the state and Birch Bay State Park is a 200 acre camping ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.