This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY July 22th 2017 6-9am!!
- July is hittin' on ALL CYLINDERS! Coast, Islands, Sound & Straits!
- John Keizer has his finger on the pulse of Westport salmon and tuna!
- Robbo live from Craig, Alaska in his summertime exile in salmonland!
- Bob Buchanan of SMI/BeauMac with some serious crab pot tech!
- Ryan Lampers (425)327-2893 Death Hike "Survivor" and NW Mountain Challenge on Stevens Pass
- Mark Yuasa's Regional Round-up!
- Jason Brooks has the Columbia River Sturgeon bug and a new blog onn TheOutdoorLine.com
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Tides: The straw that stirs Puget Sounds “drink” and how to use them!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 09:50 PM
Hey gang The WDFW Conference call with the Puget Sound Rec Fish Advisory group was this afternoon. Area ...
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 03:40 PM
Thanks Nelly!! I don't know how ya do it brohammer... fishing, radio, and the forum answering questions ...
Post by Nelly » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:25 PM
Nice work Bow! Ain't July Grand!!!
Post by Nelly » Tue Jul 18, 2017 09:54 PM
That's a nice load o 'ducks! How did they taste???
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.