This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY February 25th, 2017 6-9am!!
- March looms large as wild steel, spring chinook, kokanee and trout are on the docket!
- John Martinis in studio as Robbo is AWOL in Costa Rica and we've got blackmouth business to discuss!
- Ashley Nicole Lewis on wild peninsula steelhead!
- From a SAILBOAT....Tony Beam won the $10,000 Olympic Peninsula Salmon Derby! Now what do all you heavy-gauge aluminum and glass fishin' boat guys have to say for yourself???
- Steve Joyce of Red's Fly Shop on early spring Yakima River ops
- Joseph List of FishBaranof.com on a do it yourself Alaska trip.
- PSA President Ron Garner on Rockfish Regs, Descender requirements and the Monroe Sportsman's Show!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Derby Day Details and preparing to succeed!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by grizz80 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 08:59 PM
Tom and Curt, thanks for the replies and shedding some light on the topic. I posted my frustration from ...
Post by DuckDog » Fri Feb 24, 2017 08:39 AM
The heavier casting spoons and small buzz bombs work great. Find some jumpers or rising fish and then ...
Post by billm » Thu Feb 23, 2017 04:02 AM
How did it go? Any pictures ?
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 02:42 AM
Thanks Guru!! I guess there's a PSA chapter that meets in the area I'm moving to so I think I'll check ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.
Oct 27, 2016