Newbie here :)

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Newbie here :)

Postby kated » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi my name is Kate and I just joined this forum! Stopping in to introduce myself and say hello..I was also hoping to get ideas on presents for my boyfriend. He loves fishing and we enjoy going fishing together. Has a really nice new rod so that is out of the question. Any other suggestions? Thanks
kated
Pollywog

Re: Newbie here :)

Postby Brandon » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 pm

What kind of fishing do you guys do? Then maybe we could narrow it down a little. Can never have enough fillet knives. Those Catch Koolers Silver Horde makes are a pretty cool gift and cheap. Or maybe a gift card to Sportco Or OE. I also seem to find myself using a headlamp alot when im fishin rivers. I know robbo has a sick headlamp that he was lighting up his whole neighborhood with. Maybe he can chime in and give the name cause i forget. The only fishing related item I hope to get this year are some Kast gloves for steelheading.
Brandon
Metalhawg

Postby Nelly » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:00 am

Hard to argue with Brandon's suggestions but you could also do a little snooping...
Take a look at his fishing gear and if he has an old, worn-out piece of gear...you could find a nice new replacement that he will find under the tree! :D
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Salmonhawk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 am

Welcome to the board...Did he get a nice new reel to go with his new rod?
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Postby kated » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 am

Great ideas! Really appreciated. For the most part we just salt water fish, we live right on the ocean. Although he does like to fresh water fish as well
kated
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion