Looking for a Book Mentioned on the Show

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Looking for a Book Mentioned on the Show

Postby BothellBikeGuy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 pm

There was a book or guide mentioned on the show by a local author who I think also is a local guide or owns a shop. Its about saltwater fishing in the North West. The book was mentioned 2 maybe 3 months ago and the latest edition was getting ready to release. Can anyone tell me the name of the book and author?

Sorry I don't have any more details. I thought I added it to my wish list but now I can't find it

Thanks,

Jeff
BothellBikeGuy
Pollywog

Re: Looking for a Book Mentioned on the Show

Postby Pogue » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:06 pm

That would be John Martinis. He owns John's Spoting Goods in Everett. Very cool book..... worth getting! (Saltwater Fishing Journal)
Pogue
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks Pogue,
You're exactly right and you can find more information about that book at johnssportinggoods.com

In "Saltwater Fishing Journal", you'll find maps, charts, gear suggestions, timing and tips!

John's store is located at 1915 Broadway in north Everett and his book is also available at Outdoor Emporium and Sportco!

It's a great read and a valued reference!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby BothellBikeGuy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks, I've since met John in his shop and apparently he is still waiting for the publisher to get the new edition out. He said it should be available by next year. I think he said by the boat show.
BothellBikeGuy
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion