Nelly Smells A Pizza Dinner Comin' On

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Nelly Smells A Pizza Dinner Comin' On

Postby Dash One » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah, I know ... You're gonna go see TJ at the Sno-King meeting tonight. But for those who missed it, or prefer to drink beer and eat pizza at a PSA meeting ... come on up to Anacortes next Tuesday night, Jan. 17 at 6:30 PM at Village Pizza (807 Commercial Ave.) to hear Tom's presentation.

Besides Nelly''s program, we'll have regular monthly segments on: Fishing reports (as members honestly report their recent successes); "How do you fish that place" (sneaker spots & local knowledge); "Gear up with Kevin" (Kevin John of Holiday Sports talks gear and hardware); "That's trick!" (tackle tips & rigging techniques); "You know the rules" (a few selected navigational rules of the road for your edification); plus Anacortes Derby doin's, club biddness, current fishing opportunities and regional events. Effiin' A ... we talk fishing in Anacortes! Get there early as seating is limited ... and before Nelly scarfs up all the free-range pepperoni.

Special guest for February's meeting is a NW fishing legend: "Uncle Pete" Nelson of Shaw Island. If you've ever had the chance to hang with Pete, or maybe just heard about him, you wont want to miss this one. He's a real "piece-of-work".

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Re: Nelly Smells A Pizza Dinner Comin' On

Postby Nelly » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 pm

I will have you know there Mr. Reverend Captain Jay Field, that the Sno/King PSA read your remarks out loud and they took exception to your tone...

In fact, they sent me out the door last night with a special piece of apparel to wear at the Anacortes meeting... spy
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Nelly » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

This is my official "snowussie" confession: :oops:

I have a foot at my house and it hasn't stopped snowing all day. bangheadwall

I've called Jay, he called me a name but I'm not going to be able to plow through the snow for the PSA meeting tonight in Anacortes.

The "plowing" would begin in my driveway as the snow is up to the front bumper right now.

For those that are attending I sincerely apologize and I hope to make it up to Jay and the Anacortes Chapter in some way.

Good luck, drive safely and stay warm out there!!! chillpill
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Dash One » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 pm

I would have thought that the bonfire you had in your driveway would have melted all the snow!
Dash One
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

No, but it melted my truck pretty good! rofl thumbdown
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements