Harbor Marine Salmon Tournament!

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Re: Harbor Marine Salmon Tournament!

Postby Rock Dog » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey Nelly I'll gladly take O3'S place next time you have an opening and gladly discuss how we can help salmonid species through charitable events.As a matter of fact this had me thinking,earlier this year I through a heckle your way about THE OUTDOOR LINE family picnic and with surprise you and others thought this would be a good idea,so lets go a step further and see if we could help our Bro Robbie Tobeck and maybe combine THE OUTDOOR LINE family picnic with THE HARBOR MARINE SALMON TOURNAMENT.There could be ticket pricing at several different levels for just the Tournament package could include entry to all add extra for individual family members attending picnic only,or just individuals who want to fish the Tournament but don't have four to a boat ,there could prizes for all levels of compitition wether it be team or indvidual,there could be multiple Tournaments with in one event and don't for get the kids class also.I really feel that with combined possitive efforts we could all turn this event into something ground breaking.All I can say for my self is Tobeck helped get my Hawks to the BIG ONE and you and THE OUTDOOR LINE have helped me learn how to fish and be better at it so count me in I'm on board for what assistance I can give. cheers rockon
Rock Dog
Pollywog

Previous

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements