This Weekend

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

This Weekend

Postby Salmonhawk » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Where is everyone fishing this weekend? I am heading to Fl. but if I was in town I would be heading to the coast for the opener. The Sky is fishing pretty good right now with both kings and steelies being caught, and we still have all kinds a great fishing going on in local lakes. Lastly, Area 10 is open for catch and release salmon fishing, anyone doing that?
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Re: This Weekend

Postby t_dub » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 pm

working; Tim McGraw concert at the Gorge; putting up a fence at my mother-in-law's. sounds way more exciting than bonking fish, huh? have a good Fl. trip. fishing I assume???
t_dub
Pecker Trout

Postby Brandon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Im actually working for a guy on sat thats going to the tim mcgraw concert. As for Area 10. Ive struck out twice so far at apple tree. But as soon as I get one all let you guys know.
Brandon
Metalhawg

Postby Robbo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 pm

I'll most likely be off the west side of Noyes Island somewhere...plunking around for king salmon. We limited on chicken butts in ten minutes today and my group tells me "that's enough of that, we just want to fish for king salmon from now on!" No halibut fishing for the next two days...THANK YOU LORD!
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Postby Ruckus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 am

I'll be pulling coon shrimp all the way down the Cowlitz. Taking the Old Man summer steelhead fishing for fathers day.
HUNT STRONG.....FISH STRONG.....HUNT STRONG FISH! www.ruckusoutfitters.com
Ruckus
Pollywog

Postby Bucket » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Robbo wrote:I'll most likely be off the west side of Noyes Island somewhere...plunking around for king salmon. We limited on chicken butts in ten minutes today and my group tells me "that's enough of that, we just want to fish for king salmon from now on!" No halibut fishing for the next two days...THANK YOU LORD!

I just don't understand the problem with fishin fer buts. I wanta book a trip with Slim sometime, he loves them buts!
Bucket
Pecker Trout

Postby Robbo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:41 pm

I think that's a great idea :!: You can fish with Slim Pickens and catch and release chicken halibut all day long to your little hearts delight :lol:
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion