Area 11 Fishing vs Sex

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Area 11 Fishing vs Sex

Postby adipose clipper » Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Fishing vs. Sex

#20 - No matter how much beer you've had, you can still Fish.

#19 - A limp rod is still useful while Fishing.

#18 - You don't have to hide your Fishing magazines.

#17 - It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Fish with you once in a while.

#16 - The Ten Commandments don't say anything against Fishing.

#15 - If your partner takes pictures or videotapes you Fishing, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you
become famous.

#14 - Your Fishing partner doesn't get upset about people you fished with long ago.

#13 - It's perfectly respectable to Fish with a total stranger.

#12 - When you see a really good Fishing person, you don't have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you Fishing together.

#11 - If your regular Fishing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you Fish with someone else.

#10 - Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you Fish by yourself.

#9 - When dealing with a Fishing pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.

#8 - You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy Fishing stuff.

#7 - You can have a Fishing calendar on your wall at the office, tell fishing jokes, and invite coworkers to fish with you without getting
sued for "fishing harassment".

#6 - There are no Fishing-transmitted diseases.

#5 - If you want to watch Fishing on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.

#4 - Nobody expects you to Fish with the same partner for the rest of your life.

#3 - Nobody expects you to give up Fishing if your partner loses interest in it.

#2 - You don't have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily to enjoy your favorite activity.

#1 - Your Fishing partner will never say, "Not again? We just Fished last week! Is Fishing all you ever think about?!"

sorry I couldn't help myself

ac
adipose clipper
Pollywog

Re: Area 11 Fishing vs Sex

Postby Cosmic_Coho » Thu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Wow, that should be up there with The Declaration of Indepence, The Bill of Rights, and in every Marraige Vow!!
Nice work.
I too claim area 11 as my home waters, but took my "sick day" (sick of working!) Tuesday, and fished Drano Lake (aka The Toilet Bowl) and went 2 for 3 on dyed green herring. Nice bright fish.
I never would have believed you could go 3 wide on a trolling turn, on a lake, with a river running through it, in a steady 30 mph wind......But I'll be damned you can!!
Watch out for the disgruntled bankies without a boat if you go though....
Cosmic_Coho
Pollywog

Postby Todd Busby Cut Plug » Fri May 13, 2011 5:23 am

Is it really necessary to devalue this great forum with crude jokes. My 11 year old boy really enjoys checking the fishing reports. Do I really need to filter these comments to make sure they are appropriate? Crude jokes can be posted in other areas, seriously. Have a little class.
Todd Busby Cut Plug
Pollywog

Postby Cosmic_Coho » Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 am

Do you really think that's the worst thing your 11 year old has ever heard?
Have a sense of humor.
Cosmic_Coho
Pollywog

Postby Robbo » Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 am

This ones been moved over to the General Fishing Discussion forum because it's not a fishing report. I just zapped a pretty crude image off the Hunting Camp board that just didn't belong here, but this one passes the litmus test.
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Postby adipose clipper » Fri May 13, 2011 5:14 pm

my appologies to those that I offended.

As an 11 year old I was too busy building tree houses and fishing from the local piers to worry about the internet (oh thats right, Al Gore had not invented then)
adipose clipper
Pollywog

Postby Todd Busby Cut Plug » Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 am

My 11 year old has been shooting ducks, geese and mule deer bucks since he was 8. On buck hunts, he logs 8 to 14 miles per day over rough terrain without a single complaint. He salt water fishes 25 to 30 days a year. In fact, he handles the rods, down riggers and fishing gear better than any adult I have had on board. He fishes Tofino ocean waters, Westport and the San Juans in 6 to 8 foot seas without missing a beat. He shrimps, crabs, plays soccer, flag football, all star baseball and is a champion wrestler since he was 7 years old. On school nights when he's not doing sports or the 45 minutes of mandatory chores or piano lessons or homework, he likes to review the fishing reports to see what Nelly has to say. To my son, Nelly is a hero, celebrity and all around amazing outdoorsman.

In closing, yes, I am supportive of my son checking the fishing reports on a daily bassis. We need to encourage youth involvements in the outdoors. It is the youth that will help protect our right to fish, hunt and recreate in the outdoors.
Todd Busby Cut Plug
Pollywog

Postby Salmonhawk » Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Your son sounds like a stud and you sound like the proud father you should be. Nothing better than seeing our sons and daughters have passions in life and pursue those passions. Keep up the good work and keep getting that boy outdoors. The only advice that I would give is to have your son find a new hero, Nelly? For real?
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Postby Nelly » Tue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

I was bracing for that....Cringing really,.... :oops:

Thanks Tobeck, you never fail to deliver that swift kick to the arse... :lol:
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Salmonhawk » Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Just trying to stay consistent
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Next

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion