Everett Coho Derby

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Everett Coho Derby

Postby Jeffwilliams » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:18 am

Hey all, I am a veteran that was supposed to go out fishing for Salmon for Soldiers, but weather shut us down. Would love to attend the Coho derby, looking for any open spots on someone's boat. If you have space for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Can offer gas, boat cleaning, etc..let me know what you need, I'm up for anything, would love to get on the water for this event. Thanks in advance

Jeff Williams
Jeffwilliams
Pollywog

Re: Everett Coho Derby

Postby Nelly » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:35 am

Hey Jeff,
Thanks for your service and welcome aboard!
I'm glad you posted your availability to fish here and we'll shake the bushes around here and see what jumps out.
Good luck and thanks again! cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Jeffwilliams » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:07 am

Great, thank you so much!!!
Jeffwilliams
Pollywog

Postby Jeff Nance » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Jeff, I am not going to be out this weekend in the derby, two boys in soccer and 3 games this weekend have me stuck at the dock. I would be more than happy to get you out on the water sometime, send me a private message with your contact info, mainly your cell #, and I will reach out via txt next time I am heading out.
If you are ever having issues with home financing or know of anyone having troubles with their home loan, please send them my way for an honest and transparent opinion.
Jeff Nance
NMLS# 405731
www.MyFinancePage.com
Jeff Nance
Pecker Trout

Postby hawksfan75 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

Jeffwilliams wrote:Hey all, I am a veteran that was supposed to go out fishing for Salmon for Soldiers, but weather shut us down. Would love to attend the Coho derby, looking for any open spots on someone's boat. If you have space for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Can offer gas, boat cleaning, etc..let me know what you need, I'm up for anything, would love to get on the water for this event. Thanks in advance

Jeff Williams

Jeff, shoot me a text: 425-753-2222. I'm waiting on one more to let me know, but I might have space.

I was supposed to captain for Salmon for Soldiers and super bummed the fishing part got cancelled.
hawksfan75
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Wow :shock: ... Thanks HF!
What a class move! cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby hawksfan75 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am

Haven't heard from him yet. Seat is officially open should somebody want to jump on it. Text me at the above number.
hawksfan75
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion