Looking for new fishing buddy

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Looking for new fishing buddy

Postby Cosmic_Coho » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:40 am

Hi, My name is Mike, I live in Tacoma and fishing is my religion. In the past 2 years my fishing partners of 20+ years have moved to Texas and Mexico (the latter does operate an offshore guide service in Zhiuatanejo, but I can only get down there everyother year or so), and the only other guy I know with a boat, puts it away for the winter as soon as Hunting season rolls around.
While I do enjoy bank fishing, my passion is boat fishing; trolling for Salmon, Plugging, Divers/Bait, Jig-Fishing for Steelhead, anchoring for Sturgeon (even catch and release), etc.
I have owned power boats, a small drift boat, and several small boats in the past, and am proficient in operating, deck-handing, rowing, cleaning and maintence. I know they run on "gas" not "thanks", and don't hit the road as soon as we get back, leaving the owner to clean and store them.
So if you find yourself with an open seat, or no one else to go with, shoot me a message and let's go catch some fish! Chehalis Coho anyone? Columbia Kings? Humptulips Hogs?
Anyone new to the area with a driftboat, I have lot's of time on the SW and Olympic Peninsula rivers catching winter steelhead. Happy to show you some drifts, run second vehicle as a shuttle, and I know how to row!!
253-312-1653
cheers
Cosmic_Coho
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion