NEED TEAM for SMACKDOWN TOURNEY

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

NEED TEAM for SMACKDOWN TOURNEY

Postby northriver » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 pm

http://www.salmonsmackdown.com/index.html

I am looking to "Captain" or "join" a team for this tourney. Prefer Area 5 or 10 for that time of year.
I would really like this to happen. I know what I am doing and my share of the entry fee will not be wasted on your team. The only problem I see is if we can't agree on how to fish. lol Also I can not find where the "shotgun start" will be from. Will it only be one location? With the tourney covering so many MA's I am hoping there is more than one starting point and weigh point. Obviously not gonna run from MA 10 to MA 5. Im stilling waiting for them to post that info
Last edited by northriver on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
northriver
Pollywog

Re: NEED TEAM for SMACKDOWN TOURNEY

Postby Brandon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

The way I read it was the shotgun start is in Bremerton. Everybody starts from there. If theres a buttload of boats it says they will stagger the start and weighin which I hope doesnt happen. Id hate to be floatin around in Bremerton while a bunch of other boats r gettin first crack.
Brandon
Metalhawg

Postby Salmonhawk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 am

I talked to Bo about this and it appears that they are going to do the shotgun start from somewhere around Jeff Head. Weigh in will be back at Bremerton. This is one of the great things I love about this deal is the strategy that is involved, do I run far and go for it or do I stay close? This is going to be an awesome deal.
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Postby northriver » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am

might have to change my mind based on that info
ImageImageImageImage
northriver
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion