A big Thank You

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

A big Thank You

Postby Live2fish_ » Sun May 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Mr. Tom Nelson and Outdoor Line:

I wanted to extend my sincere thanks for your support in the Lake Steven's Kokanee Derby last weekend. I fished with John Fleming and Jon Mass where we limited out with our 30 kokanee before 10am. Fishing was fast and furious at times, providing some great moments as well as some good sized fish. We were even fortunate to win a couple of the nice gear prizes up for grabs. Jon Mass was the winner of the raffle for the Cannon Downrigger and I included a few words from Jon he wanted me to pass along. Thanks again and enjoy the pictures!

Rick Denham

* "I would like to thank the Outdoor line and Cannon for the Cannon downrigger I won in the raffle at the Lake Stevens Kokanee derby on Saturday, May 18th, 2013.

* Our boat fished three people using Cannon downriggers and was the first boat to limit all three anglers by 10:00am.

* John Fleming, Rick Denham and I really enjoyed the derby and can’t wait for next years Lake Stevens Kokanee Derby. I will be adding the third Cannon Downrigger to the boat.

* Attached are three pictures we took on derby day. We all had two rod endorsements (thus the six rods).

Thank you again, Jon Mass"
Attachments
IMG95201305189509062795593.jpg
Cannon Downrigger kokanee setup-Rick Denham
IMG95201305189509062795593.jpg (138.8 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Outdoor line kokanee.jpg
Kokanee-Rick Denham
Outdoor line kokanee.jpg (250.73 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Outdoorline Kokanee limit.jpg
Kokanee limit- Rick Denham
Outdoorline Kokanee limit.jpg (254.78 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Live2fish_
Pollywog

Re: A big Thank You

Postby Nelly » Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 am

Thank you for your kind words and it is an honor to promote this wonderful event!

Cannon generously donated the downrigger and the fact that you are already a Cannon owner is a bonus!!!

Those are great pics! Thanks for posting them! thumbup
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion