New from Daiwa!!!

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

New from Daiwa!!!

Postby Daiwa_Rep » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Daiwa is proud to announce that we are now the exclusive reel sponsor of The Outdoor Line!! We are excited to be working with Tom, Rob and Duane! Feel free to shoot me a message here if you have any product questions, comments, or anything of that nature! We are all very excited about the partnership, and plan to bring you guys some great content (and maybe a couple contests), over the coming months! rockon

Kiley..aka Daiwa_Rep
Daiwa_Rep
Pollywog

Re: New from Daiwa!!!

Postby Nelly » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Welcome aboard Kiley and thank-you!
We're looking forward to working with you and It's great to be a Daiwa "guy" again!!! thumbup thumbup thumbup

Here's a shot of a nice coastal steelie from a few years back... Note the "old school" Daiwa lid... rofl
Nelly25Daiwa.jpg
Nelly25Daiwa.jpg (47.42 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: New from Daiwa!!!

Postby Medium D » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks Kiley, I'm very excited to get out fishing with my new reels. This is a great partnership and a great opportunity for both Daiwa and The Outdoor Line crew. Great things ahead and many fish to go get....As our buddy Robbo would say "It's Hammer-Time" thumbup
Medium D
Duane Inglin
www.theoutdoorline.com 710 ESPN
Owner/Operator StrongArm Guide Service
Medium D
Master of Bait

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion