New Member Introductions

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby RB3 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 am

Hows it going? My name is RB, I have lurked here and followed the blogs. Duane told me about the show when he left NWWC and so I googled it and ended up here. I am still relatively new to river fishing (3 years), but do put in my fair share of time and get a few fish here and there. I hope to post a few here in the next few weeks. Keep up the good work fellas.
RB3
Pollywog

Postby king me » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

WELCOME! wave
king me
Pecker Trout

Postby Nick Berto » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 am

Been lurking way to long, decided to finally join! cheers
G-Loomis
Shimano
Power-Pro
Nick Berto
Pollywog

Postby WABOWMAN » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

WABOWAN here,
New to the forum. I have been fishing and hunting all my life. New to the metal head game and hope to learn a bit from you guys,oh wait already have!
Need help with archery stuff? Give me a call 360-316-9710
Good luck
Mike
Good shocks and four wheel drive!
WABOWMAN
Pollywog

Postby DuckDog » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Mike and thanks for joining. Even though this one may not be as busy as some of the other discussion forums you don't have to wade thru pages of b.s. here and the guys know their stuff.
DuckDog
Pollywog

Postby MrSmith » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 am

Hi,
I thought I'd take a second to introduce myself. I've finally gotten off my butt to create an account to help pass on what little knowledge I've gained over the past few years. I'm primarily a Puget Sound salmon fisherman these days but during my stay in Pullman (Go Cougs) I logged a number of hours fly fishing on a few rivers in Idaho and Montana as well.

Downrigger salmon fishing is by far my favorite these days as there's nothing like the instant adrenaline rush when a fish pops the clip and starts stripping line out, only to land in the box and eventually on the dinner plate. My earliest fishing memories are from blackmouth fishing Double Bluff with my grandparents where they lived. I still get excited at the smell of herring and two stroke fumes, as it reminds me of hours out on their 16' beachcraft as they passed their passion for the sport on to me.

Anyway that's my intro, Happy Fishing, and GO COUGS!!
MrSmith
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Well, I was going to give you a nice "welcome aboard" but you had to pop off with that crimson crap..... rofl
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Rock » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm

I love it. Welcome on! and Go cougs! We used to hit up the clearwater and snake when we were down there. got a lot of kings in the confluence right out of clarkston
Rock
Pecker Trout

Postby Soundbite » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Finally got around to signing up. Lived and fishished and washington all my life. Spent a few years in SE Ak aswell fishing in the salt. Mainly fish in the rivers in western wahington as well as the north sound.
Tight lines
Soundbite
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:08 am

Welcome aboard SB!
Here's hoping we can share a bunch of information for many seasons to come!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

PreviousNext

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion