Welcome home Rob!

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Welcome home Rob!

Postby Fisherlady » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Good to hear you on the radio again. Looking forward to hearing about your trip back East for those big tuna. Don't forget the pictures. We had a great time in Craig this year, freezers are so full we haven't done any fishing since we've been home. Sturgeon opens again today for a while so maybe we'll go pester them a bit. Keep up the good work. clap
RW
Fisherlady
Pollywog

Re: Welcome home Rob!

Postby Robbo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 am

Thanks a bunch Nancie! Nice to come home to Nicole and Ava. Got home Friday night, did the show early yesterday morning, and then hit Stam's epic barn party last night in Buckley. Not one to let grass grow under my feet.

Holy fricking crap that was an awesome party. Food, booze cheers bon fires, kids running everywhere, Maynards band cranking in the barn rimshot and muscle cars racing in the pasture gears Never seen anything quite like it thumbup :shock: thumbup
foodtable.jpg
foodtable.jpg (150.71 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

barn.jpg
barn.jpg (116.11 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

cars.jpg
cars.jpg (118.78 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

band.jpg
band.jpg (116.54 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Thanks for fishing with me again in Alaska and hope all the fish treats you guys well over the winter. You guys are a pleasure to have on the boat. Best of luck in your quest to see all of Alaska...lots of neat stuff up there thumbup

I'll get plenty of photos and video back in Prince Edward Island in a few weeks. Can't wait :!:
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Re: Welcome home Rob!

Postby DuckDog » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:11 am

Good to have ya back big guy. I'll be listening come Saturday morning thumbup
DuckDog
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion