Endsley Family Salmon Cakes - Yumm

A general cooking, smoking, barbecuing, and recipes forum on what to do with the catch once it's home.Image

Endsley Family Salmon Cakes - Yumm

Postby Fisherlady » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

With plenty of salmon in the freezer, with the help of Rob Endsley/Prince of Wales Sportfishing, I have been looking for new ways to fix it. Found a box of Zaterans Salmon Cakes and gave it a try using leftover baked salmon. It was very good and easy to prepare in a short amount of time. Haven't been able to find it in a store since.
Then I remembered Rob added the Endsley Family Salmon Cakes
recipe to his Prince of Wales Sportfishing web site recipe section. Umm Umm good.
It took a little more prep than opening a box and adding an egg, but well worth it. The cakes were moist and light with a nice crunch from the panko. Now I bake enough salmon to divide it into a couple 2 cup portions and I'm ready to have a quick dinner of salmon cakes and a salad.
Check out this link. You'll be glad you did. cheers http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.co ... cakes.html
Fisherlady
Pollywog

Re: Endsley Family Salmon Cakes - Yumm

Postby Robbo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks for the props Fisherlady and for the reminder to make some more of those this week. That's ma's recipe and man are they good drool

Try this stuff with them. Eyefish turned me onto Tiger Sauce and it's awful good with razor clams and salmon cakes drool
tigersauce.jpg
tigersauce.jpg (28.22 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Re: Endsley Family Salmon Cakes - Yumm

Postby Eli » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 pm

I've tried a few of mr robbo's receipts from this web site and they are defiantly tasty 50cal
Eli
Pecker Trout

Return to The Outdoor Line Bar and Grill