LITTLE ADD-ON'S to my BOAT

A forum for boat owners or aspiring boat owners wanting to discuss boating, boats, equipment, electronics, insurance, maintenance, and more.Image

LITTLE ADD-ON'S to my BOAT

Postby Shaft » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Hey guys still a little new to the forum, but just wanted to post some pics and I hope you all do the same. This is my o/s 2012 Alumaweld Blackhawk 202 w/150 opti and 9.9 kicker. on top of my pics i also have added : LED gunnel lights, LED cabin light, Wash down, compass, cup holders, bait bouy. Please post pics of your mods and what not to help others with mods and ideas for there own boats. Thanks guys
Attachments
10.JPG
pops also built me these rocket launchers for for each side of the boat. i just painted them to match and got the rubber cups off line.
10.JPG (131.39 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
photo 5.JPG
Just a water shot from out getting some crabs a couple weeks ago on the CR
photo 5.JPG (104.93 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
14.JPG
added these mats to the fishin deck and they made a world of difference. Biggest thing is traction and wear and tear on the floor. also added them to the rail compartment as you see. helps with weights and other stuff clunking aroud.
14.JPG (140.2 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
12.JPG
got a tie bar for the kicker-to-main so i can steer from up front while trolling. This way you can turn much better because the main acts as a big rudder. Now I need a troll master pro II and im set.
12.JPG (118.62 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
11.JPG
we do alot of CR fishing. My dad built me this anchor nest and I just painted it to match. Hacked off the old rope guide,riveted on some shiny diamond plate and bolted it all down. Did not want to weld, because when this diamond plate is all beat up i can just replace it
11.JPG (133.52 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
9.JPG
this is my newest add-on. always had to put the top/sides/back drop up and down (which is a timely hassel) and is not easy when its cold out trying to stretch the top and sides. So I just added a couple 7/8" stainless support tubes with quick disconnects on them. I can now to at 65 without issues.
9.JPG (122.7 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
Shaft
Pollywog

Re: LITTLE ADD-ON'S to my BOAT

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:41 pm

You might consider adding a small bait station to the stern Shaft. It's a great place to not only cut bait, store all your scents, flashers, leaders, pliers, bait, etc.. Three Rivers Marine built the one for my boat ;)
triple.jpg
triple.jpg (118.16 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Postby Nick Berto » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 am

Are those DR'ers on Robbo's boat?! rofl

Love the bait station!
G-Loomis
Shimano
Power-Pro
Nick Berto
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Oh yeah...Robbo's rockin' the Cannons... rockon
He's a closet troller... rofl
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Boat Owners Forum