A7

Saltwater and freshwater fishing reports!

A7

Postby rrenick65 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:39 am

A little late on the post. Headed out to A7 for the first time to see if all these reports I've been seeing are true. Chose to stay closer to Anacortes. We went 15 for 20 and were turning fish back all day and missed several others. The islands are about as good as I've seen them... Ever! Tried about everything and hooked most of our fish on the small ace hi-fly. Get out while you can. We kept three but could have easily been done in about an hour. Hopefully this hot fishing won't drop the limit to early this year. Can't wait for the Roche!
rrenick65
Pollywog

Re: A7

Postby Nelly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 am

It's been a great season up in the 'Juans so far and it simply cracks me up that the winter season has far out-paced last year's summer fishery! :shock:
Go figure... :? cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: A7

Postby ChignikBayAdventures » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:52 am

Thanks for having us on this morning Nelly and Robbo. Nice to share stories of Halibut on the Fly and chasing bears. Our Salt kings were crazy good last year, hoping for a repeat;

and for this winters San Juan action to carry through the year in Puget Sound.
Have a Chignik Bay Adventures App for tablets and phones due out this coming week, available at App Store and Itunes, Its free and updates our current posts.
Our web site is always available at Chignikbay adventures.com.

Thanks Again,
Happy New Year
ChignikBayAdventures
Pollywog

Return to Fishing Reports