Where do introductions go?

This forum is for all the things we do in our every day lives outside of fishing, hunting, and the outdoors.

Where do introductions go?

Postby TedR » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm

I'll try here. Hey folks, I hang around a few other forums using the same name. I've been fishing for a couple three years, started with a Pinks, then I caught a few Coho's and finally scratched out my first King on the Snohomish (no keeper of course). After hooking my first Steelie on the Green I look most forward to fishing for Steelhead in the rivers. I'd like to chase more salt fish but find myself boatless, a problem I plan to remedy someday.

I've got a trip planned to the coast for Native Steel, my first trip dedicated to catching Natives, I can't wait!

I am looking forward to hanging out here, I enjoy the show and I'll see ya'll at the Puyallup Fairgrounds next weekend.
TedR
Pollywog

Re: Where do introductions go?

Postby Robbo » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Nice to meet ya Ted and thanks for stopping by. Sounds like your just as messed up as the rest of us...you'll fit right in around he'ah :)
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Re: Where do introductions go?

Postby Salmonhawk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks for jumping on board Ted, looking forward to hearing about your fishing exploits.
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Return to A Day in the Life