Twin Yamaha 150HP engines for sale

Buy, Sell or Trade boats, fishing tackle, rods, reels, hunting gear or anything else that has to do with the outdoors. Sorry, no guns allowed.

Twin Yamaha 150HP engines for sale

Postby Salt Patrol » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 am

I'm re-powering my boat this year so all the engines are up for sale.
I have (2) 2006 Yamaha 150HP F-150 4 stoke engines with Yamaha 3 blade stainless 17M 14 1/4 props. The port motor is counter rotating. It comes with Yamaha duel engine shifter. The Yamaha gauges come with the motors (2) tach's with hour meters and one fuel management gauge.
The Starboard motor has 660 hours and the Port motor has 658 hours.
There is also a spare set of 4 blade stainless props that come with it. These are great when running offshore in rough weather or as backups.
These engines have been maintained yearly by a master Yamaha mechanic. They run great.
I also have a 2006 Yamaha T-8 extra long shaft 4 stroke kicker engine. It's a tiller handle and is electric start and power tilt. It also runs great.

Price:
Both Twin 150's with all gauges and controls $ 13,500.00 (Will not Separate)
T-8 Kicker $ 1700.00

Engines will be at Kitsap Marine located in Port Orchard in a few weeks. They will be available when they perform the engine re-power. More info on the engines e-mail John at John@SaltPatrol.com Contact Orrin Nelson at Kitsap Marina 360-895-2193 to place a deposit of arrange pickup and payment.

More Pictures are on http://www.facebook.com/john.keizer.16?ref=tn_tnmn
Attachments
Motor 2.jpg
Motor 2.jpg (35.94 KiB) Viewed 4296 times
Capt John
Salt Patrol
Pollywog

Return to Trading Post