*** Save The Date 10th Annual Sno-King Banquet ***

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

*** Save The Date 10th Annual Sno-King Banquet ***

Postby Jeff Nance » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am

Come join us for the 10th annual Sno-King CCA banquet dinner and auction. Last year's event was a huge success and raised over $17,000 to help support our efforts for salmon enhancement. thumbup
CCA Flyer II.jpg
CCA Flyer II.jpg (241.81 KiB) Viewed 7619 times
If you are ever having issues with home financing or know of anyone having troubles with their home loan, please send them my way for an honest and transparent opinion.
Jeff Nance
NMLS# 405731
www.MyFinancePage.com
Jeff Nance
Pecker Trout

Re: *** Save The Date 10th Annual Sno-King Banquet ***

Postby Jeff Nance » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended last night and everyone who helped making this another successful event. A special thanks to all our guides, vendors, tackle suppliers, and guests who donated to this year's banquet. Without these generous donations events like this would not be successful. I also wanted to give a shout out to Gary Bright from Portley Pig BBQ, as usual your food was off the hook drool, and the massive rain squall last night could not damper our spirits. rockon
Go Hawks!!!
If you are ever having issues with home financing or know of anyone having troubles with their home loan, please send them my way for an honest and transparent opinion.
Jeff Nance
NMLS# 405731
www.MyFinancePage.com
Jeff Nance
Pecker Trout

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements