how to fish area 10

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

how to fish area 10

Postby ekatnjk01 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm

am going to try area 10. Any pointers on what to use and how deep?
ekatnjk01
Pollywog

Re: how to fish area 10

Postby Bowfinger12000 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 am

I'll do my best here from my shattered phone screen but I was just out yesterday fishing between Presidents Point and Jefferson Head also referred by most as Jeff Head if your not familiar. We started about 11 am just due to our work schedule yesterday but we bonked 2 beauties within 15 minutes of each other on the back side of the tide change fishing between 65-90' of water. We run downriggers and we're fishing the deck so to speak. The first which was almost 18 lbs on our scale was caught using a glow/uv red racer flasher with a king slayer spoon same color as the red racer and the other 14 lber on a Gibbs no bananas flasher and the Skinny G spoon that has the same red racer pattern n color scheme as well. This was yesterday and we tried coho killers in cop car and herring aid and hoochies as well and were getting nothing. Today? Might be the day for something completely different I don't know but that is what worked for us yesterday. Good luck and tight lines brother
Bowfinger12000
Pollywog

Re: how to fish area 10

Postby Nelly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 am

Great stuff Bow!
The Edmonds area, specifically Pt. Wells or the "Oil Docks" down to Richmond Beach has also been fishing well.
Again, Gibbs Skinny G spoons in the dirt seem to be the best bet!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion