Update Your Charts with Navionics Platinum+

A forum for boat owners or aspiring boat owners wanting to discuss boating, boats, equipment, electronics, insurance, maintenance, and more.Image

Update Your Charts with Navionics Platinum+

Postby Nelly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 am

Honestly now just between you and me, when is the last time you updated your chart card?
Trust me on this, if you can't remember, then it's well past time!

Did you know that the U.S. Coast Guard issues a Local Notice to Mariners which details changes to the buoy & light system, hazards to navigation and other marine safety issues and that this vital safety update occurs WEEKLY?

So if we're talking years since your last update you can see why it's beneficial for you to get this done!

Fortunately, Navionics is offering a killer deal on it's wonderful Platinum + Marine Charts. Platinum cards offer extraordinary viewing options: 3D View, satellite overlay, and panoramic pictures that enhance any boating experience.

Here's a link to the info: http://www.navionics.com/en/news/platinum-sale-april-1-30-2016

The unique integration of the satellite view with Navionics enhanced SonarChart cartography is an amazing navigational advance that is a wonderful way to keep all aboard your vessel safe and informed!

Here's a shot of the entrance to the Port of Everett that keep you from having to answer all those "what's that over there" landmark questions from your inquisitive passengers...
IMG_0045.PNG
IMG_0045.PNG (822.75 KiB) Viewed 4324 times

Navionics real-time tide and current information which had fundamentally changed the way I fish is also embedded in this chip and I cannot imagine leaving port without it!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Boat Owners Forum